Afif-Abad Garden (Persian: باغ عفیف آباد – Bāq e Afif-Ābād), originally the Golshan Garden (Persian: باغ گلشن – Bāq e Golshan), is a museum complex in Shiraz, Iran.
Located in the affluent Afif-Abad district of Shiraz, the complex was constructed in 1863. It contains a former royal mansion, a historical weapons museum, and a Persian garden, all open to the public.
The Golshan Garden is one of the oldest gardens in Shiraz.
During the Safavid dynasty, it was used as a palace by the Safavid Kings.
The current main building was constructed by Mirza Ali Mohammad Khan Qawam II in 1863. He bought a nearby qanat to water his garden. After his death, the garden was eventually inherited by Afife, thus being called “Afif-Abad”.
In 1962, it was restored by the army. It now functions as a weapons museum.